Industrial Robots and Automated Mobile Robots (AMR) are flexible and modular automated solutions to improve production and safety and increase profitability. They create reliable and repeatable manufacturing capacity, on demand for highly repetitive, simple and potentially difficult applications.
INDUSTRIAL ROBOTS & CO-BOTS
JH TESTER specializes in designing, installing, commissioning and supporting fully integrated automated industrial robotic systems. Our solutions increase throughput, quality, safety and compliance, while reducing overall operating expense. Our expertise allows us to deliver a full solution, from choosing the right robot for the job, process simulation, offline programming, commissioning and full integration and add-on services.
Our vendor independence lets us work with numerous manufacturers to provide the right robotic automation solution that delivers safe, efficient and reliable results. Typically, our robotic solution brings a measurable return-on-investment with fast payback periods.
AUTOMATED MOBILE ROBOTS (AMR)
JH TESTER AMR solutions can minimize site infrastructure, increase throughput and are the most operator friendly and efficient solution for material handling. AMR’s are at the forefront of innovation in material movement efficiency and safety in industrial environments.
Different from traditional conveyor systems, the travel path of an AMR can be quickly and cost-effectively reconfigured to the changing demands in process, product or path. Additional AMR’s can be added to the fleet to respond to increased production rates or line changes. With the combination of our experience, skilled team, and technical expertise, JH TESTER will work with you to find the perfect AMR solution for your operation.
- Observation Workshop
- Analyse existing solutions
- Explore technology solutions
- Desired output metrics
- Machine development strategy and roadmaps
- Machine requirements and features
- Develop various machine concepts
- Time and motion studies
- 3D CAD mock-ups
- Technology & output validation
- Stage simulations and presentations
- Concept proposal and quote
- Mechanical, Electrical and Software Design
- Optimise for minimal viable machine
- Build functional prototypes
- Test and validate prototypes
- Safety and standards analysis
- Detail design for manufacture
- Machine build management
- Ordering BOM
- Electrical and mechanical assembly
- FAT/SAT Commissioning
- As built documentation
- Service and maintenance