Core Sampling Control System (HyLogger 3 series)
Joint Venture –Developed for the Auscope National Virtual Core Library Project which currently has systems operating in 6 of the State Core Libraries in Australia. J.H. Tester worked with CSIRO on the design of the robotics XY table and the system power supply and then manufactured a prototype and 7 production XY tables, table controllers and power supplies.
- Motion Controller – Interfaced to custom PC & Software
- Omron Servo Motors on both Axis
- Festo linear actuators
- Sick safety bumpers incorporated into table top
- Power supply & motor control section incorporated into 19 inch rack system to allow mobile transportation
- Reliable & robust system built for operating in remote locations
JH Tester modelled in solid works to ensure no mistakes were encountered during production.